~ Mississippi Creek CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Mississippi Creek, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7980932
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Mississippi Creek, California (file size: 32 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 29637
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Mississippi Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Mississippi Creek, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Paradise Flat - Coit Dam - Palassou Ridge - Bear Springs - Willow Ridge - Rough Gulch - Soda Springs Canyon - Middle Fork Coyote Creek - Big Canyon - Hoover Lake - Rock House Ridge - Murry 1620-003 Dam - Mississippi Creek - Coit Lake - Water Gulch - Little Rough Gulch - Hartman Creek - Kelly Cabin Canyon - Board Springs - East Fork Coyote Creek - Bear Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA37.2537.125-121.5-121.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.25-121.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.25-121.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.125-121.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.125-121.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -121.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -121.375
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.