~ Malaga CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Malaga, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7980582
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Malaga, California (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 27316
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Malaga
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Malaga, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Cecile - Wolf - Fowler - Locans - Ivesta - Eshel (historical) - Mattei - Lone Star - Malaga - Butler (historical) - Goldleaf - Granz (historical) - Sunnyside
- Map Area ID: AREA36.7536.625-119.75-119.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW36.75-119.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE36.75-119.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW36.625-119.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE36.625-119.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 36.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 36.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.