~ Jamul Mountains CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Jamul Mountains, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7979780
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jamul Mountains, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22390
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Jamul Mountains
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jamul Mountains, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Eastlake - La Presa - Homelands - Jamacha - Rancho San Diego - Casa de Oro - Spring Valley - Bancroft Point - Jamacha Junction - Jamul - Indian Springs - Eastlake Greens - Cockatoo Grove
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.625-117-116.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-117
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-116.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.625-117
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.625-116.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -117
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.875
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.