~ Wainwright B 1 SW AK topo map, 1:25000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Wainwright B 1 SW, Alaska, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7978699
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wainwright B 1 SW, Alaska (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 338183
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wainwright B-1 SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:25000
- Geographical region: Alaska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wainwright B 1 SW, Alaska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Irak Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA70.37570.25-159.6-159.3
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW70.375-159.6
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE70.375-159.3
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW70.25-159.6
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE70.25-159.3
- Northern map edge Latitude: 70.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 70.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -159.6
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -159.3
Adak Island to Tanaga Island (16467-2) by NOAA
Akutan Bay, Krenitzin Islands (16532-6) by NOAA
Alaska - West Coast. Delong Mountain Terminal (16145-1) by NOAA