~ Barrett Lake CA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Barrett Lake, California, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7975611
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Barrett Lake, California (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 2481
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Barrett Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: California, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Barrett Lake, California, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- McAlmond Canyon - San Diego City Conduit - Horsethief Trailhead - Japatu Station - Pine Valley Creek - Barrett Lake - Hauser Canyon - Eichenlaub Ranch - Mary Jo 841-002 Dam - Gaskill Peak - Lawson Peak - Elena Mountain - Barrett Dam - White Mountain - Rattlesnake Canyon - Mother Grundy Peak - Skunk Hollow - Henry Junior Dam - Deerhorn Spring - Boneyard Canyon - Pats Canyon - Dry Valley - Walker Ranch - Bee Valley - Barrett Dam - Espinosa Creek - Deerhorn Valley - Corral Canyon - Bob Owens Canyon - Barrett Honor Camp - Barber Mountain - Red Top - Echo Mountain - Mary Jo Dam - Reider Ranch Airport - Wilson Creek - Henry Jr 841 Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA32.7532.625-116.75-116.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.75-116.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.75-116.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.625-116.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.625-116.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.625
California, Southern, Road and Recreation by Great Pacific Recreation & Travel Maps
San Francisco Bay Adventure Guide, Folded by Frankos Maps Ltd.