~ Wilkinson Bay LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, 2015
Wilkinson Bay, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7975331
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wilkinson Bay, Louisiana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 49114
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wilkinson Bay
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wilkinson Bay, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bay Jimmy - Manilla - Grand Island Point - Milligen Point - Wilkinson Bayou - Saturday Island Tank Battery Seaplane Base - Saturday Island Oil and Gas Field - Wilkinson Bay - Bay Chene Fleur - Manila Village Oil Field - Saint Marys Point
- Map Area ID: AREA29.529.375-90-89.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.5-90
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.5-89.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.375-90
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.375-89.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -90
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -89.875
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA