~ New Harbor Islands LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
New Harbor Islands, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7974701
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): New Harbor Islands, Louisiana (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 74890
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: New Harbor Islands
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map New Harbor Islands, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Redfish Point - New Harbor Islands - Breton National Wildlife Refuge - Breton Wilderness - Chandeleur Islands - Smack Channel
- Map Area ID: AREA29.87529.75-88.875-88.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.875-88.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.875-88.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.75-88.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.75-88.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.75
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City, Louisiana Street Map by Rand McNally
Calcasieu River and Approaches (11339-4) by NOAA