~ Bunkie LA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Bunkie, Louisiana, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7971784
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bunkie, Louisiana (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 6205
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bunkie
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Louisiana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bunkie, Louisiana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Leinster - Shirley (historical) - Holmesville - Kelley (historical) - Degeneres - Carboco - Eola - Bunkie - Friths (historical) - McDonald (historical) - Bubenzer - Star (historical) - Nibot (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA3130.875-92.25-92.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31-92.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31-92.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.875-92.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.875-92.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92.125
Baton Rogue, Shreveport and Bossier City by Rand McNally
Baton Rouge, Louisiana by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Calcasieu River and Approaches Nautical Chart (11339) by NOAA