~ Wainwright C 3 SE AK topo map, 1:25000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Wainwright C 3 SE, Alaska, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7971150
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wainwright C 3 SE, Alaska (file size: 19 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 338205
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wainwright C-3 SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:25000
- Geographical region: Alaska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wainwright C 3 SE, Alaska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
Please download the free digital map to check details.
- Map Area ID: AREA70.62570.5-160.5-160.2
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW70.625-160.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE70.625-160.2
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW70.5-160.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE70.5-160.2
- Northern map edge Latitude: 70.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 70.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -160.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -160.2
Adak Island to Tanaga Island (16467-2) by NOAA
Akutan Bay, Krenitzin Islands (16532-6) by NOAA
Alaska - West Coast. Delong Mountain Terminal (16145-1) by NOAA