~ Teller D 2 NW AK topo map, 1:25000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Teller D 2 NW, Alaska, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7964816
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Teller D 2 NW, Alaska (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 344280
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Teller D-2 NW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:25000
- Geographical region: Alaska, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Teller D 2 NW, Alaska, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bluff Creek - Sango Creek - Hill Creek - Mission Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA6665.875-166-165.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW66-166
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE66-165.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW65.875-166
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE65.875-165.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 66
- Southern map edge Latitude: 65.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -166
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -165.75
Adak Island to Tanaga Island (16467-2) by NOAA
Akutan Bay, Krenitzin Islands (16532-6) by NOAA
Alaska - West Coast. Delong Mountain Terminal (16145-1) by NOAA