~ Tonk Creek TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Tonk Creek, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7930881
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Tonk Creek, Texas (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 45390
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Tonk Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Tonk Creek, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- West Fork Tonk Creek - East Fork Tonk Creek - Ranger Canyon Tank - Elm Creek Dam - Sellers Hill - Ada Tank Dam - Tonk Creek - Elm Creek Reservoir - Ranger Canyon Tank Dam - Ada Tank - Flat Creek - Throckmorton County Museum
- Map Area ID: AREA33.2533.125-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33.25-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33.25-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.125-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.125-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA