~ Splendora TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Splendora, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7929475
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Splendora, Texas (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 42522
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Splendora
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Splendora, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Lake Spendora - Hill and Dale Terrace - Keefer - Deerbrook - Patton Village - Roman Forest - Forest Estates - Woodbranch - New Caney - Splendora
- Map Area ID: AREA30.2530.125-95.25-95.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.25-95.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.25-95.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.125-95.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.125-95.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.125
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA