~ Lake Electra TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Lake Electra, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7929371
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lake Electra, Texas (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 24419
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lake Electra
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lake Electra, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hegralle Tank Dam - Lake Electra - Peach Orchard Tank - Lake Electra Dam - Boggy Creek - Hegralle Tank - Minnas Creek - Waggoner Ranch Lake Number 2 Dam - Red Pasture Pens - Kite Pens - Waggoner Ranch Lake Number 2 - Twin Peaks - Craig Bridge - Waggoner Ranch Lake Number 3 - Hegralle Tank - Rock Creek - Thaxton Pens - Bull Creek - Camp Creek - Waggoner Ranch Lake Number 3 Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA3433.875-99.125-99
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW34-99.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE34-99
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW33.875-99.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE33.875-99
- Northern map edge Latitude: 34
- Southern map edge Latitude: 33.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA