~ Coon Creek Lake TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Coon Creek Lake, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7926763
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Coon Creek Lake, Texas (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 9970
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Coon Creek Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Coon Creek Lake, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Shelton Mill Branch - Old Lake Dam - Coon Creek Lake Dam - Stroube Dam Number 1 - Cartwright Lake - Terra Verda Lake Dam - Wilson Lake Dam - Koon Kreek Klub - Old Lake - Carroll Spring Church - Price Chapel Cemetery - Goldman Branch - Shelton Lake - Lucky Lake Dam - Stroube Lake Number 1 - Pickle Branch - Black Lake - Modoc Cemetery - Catfish Creek Ranch Lake Dam - Mine Creek - Pine Grove Hill - Black Lake Dam - Murchison Lake Dam - Owen Cemetery - Terra Verda Lake - Slaughter Lake Number 1 Dam - Coon Creek Lake - Cartwright Dam - Soutter Lake - Old Lake - Catfish Creek Ranch Lake - Slaughter Lakes - Wolf Creek - Soutter Lake Dam - Modoc Church - Lunceford Lake Dam - Terrell Branch - Lucky Lake - Murchison Lake - Lunceford Lake - County Line Cemetery - Shelton Lake Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA32.12532-95.875-95.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW32.125-95.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE32.125-95.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32-95.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32-95.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 32.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.75
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA