~ Wiergate SE TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Wiergate SE, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7926619
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wiergate SE, Texas (file size: 31 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 48970
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wiergate SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wiergate SE, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hurger Branch - Catfish Lake - Runyon Hills - Sycamore Church - Jones Lake - Horseshoe Lake - Burr Ferry Bridge - Smith Lake - Detty Creek - Harvey Branch - Jones Creek - Pine Bluff Lake - Flat Creek - Copeland Lakes - Joe Lake - Hurricane Branch - Bird Lake - Yellow Branch - Burr Cemetery - Black Land Creek - Mill Creek - Indian Creek - Eddie Lake - Pearl Creek - Gar Lake - Sibo Brake - Gray Hammock - Brack Creek - Russell Bend - Yellow Lake - Clear Creek - Hickman Creek - Round Lake - Swain River - Burrs Ferry Bridge - Forker Creek - Jim River - Brooks Eddy - Corey Branch - Palmettos Brake - Brushy Lake - Scoggins Bend - Red Bank Creek - Dark Hammock - Yokum Lake - Melton Creek - Jarrels Ferry Lake - Daycrain Lake - Gunter Hill - Labar Lake - Gum Lake - Evans Brake - Black Creek - Burr Ferry (historical) - Pine Island - Wood Lake - Black Branch - Round Lake - Duck Lake - Bird Lake - Huckleberry River - Old Wing Slough - Cross Bayou Lake
- Map Area ID: AREA31.12531-93.625-93.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.125-93.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.125-93.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31-93.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31-93.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31
- Western map edge Longitude: -93.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -93.5
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA