~ Bellaire TX topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Bellaire, Texas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7904985
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bellaire, Texas (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 3151
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bellaire
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Texas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bellaire, Texas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Southwest Manor - Briargrove - Glen Iris - West University Place - Maplewood North - Bellaire - Barkley Square South - Westbury South - Bentwood West - Southside Place - Cambridge Village - Almeda Plaza - Blueridge - Westbury - Heatherwood - Linkwood - Reedwoods - Bellaire Junction - Parkwest - Pierce Junction - Barkley Circle - Post Oak Manor - Lamar Terrace - Maplewood - Willow Bend - Woodside Plaza - Meyerland - Alrion - Willow Brook - Braeswood - Woodside - Westwood - Heaker - Pamela Heights - Myrtle - Westwood Park - Heakers - Southampton Place
- Map Area ID: AREA29.7529.625-95.5-95.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW29.75-95.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE29.75-95.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW29.625-95.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE29.625-95.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 29.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 29.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -95.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -95.375
Abilene and Sweetwater, Texas by Five Star Maps, Inc.
Approaches to Galveston Bay (11323-65) by NOAA
Aransas Pass to Baffin Bay (11307-38) by NOAA