~ Bash Bish Falls MA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Bash Bish Falls, Massachusetts, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7842413
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Bash Bish Falls, Massachusetts (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 2552
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Bash Bish Falls
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Massachusetts, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Bash Bish Falls, Massachusetts, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hammertown - Twin Lakes - Joyceville - Alander - Taconic
- Map Area ID: AREA42.12542-73.5-73.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.125-73.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.125-73.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-73.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-73.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -73.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -73.375
B.U. Bridge, Massachusetts, Lam Bike Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Arlington, Massachusetts, Lam Map Cards by Rubel BikeMaps
Beyond the Minuteman Bikeway : Bedford, Massachusetts (1-5) by Rubel BikeMaps