~ East Providence RI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
East Providence, Rhode Island, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7830667
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): East Providence, Rhode Island (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 69957
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: East Providence
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Rhode Island, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map East Providence, Rhode Island, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Peck Corner - Luthers Corners - Rumford - Leonard Corner - Vue de l'eau - Omega (historical) - Seekonk - Kent Corner - Phillipsdale - South Rehoboth - Kent Heights - Perryville - Harris - East Providence - Ingrams Corner - Carpenters Corner - Armington Corner - Silver Spring - Riverside - Hampden Meadows - Barneyville - Luthers Corners - Squantum - North Swansea - Six Corners - Miles Bridge - Monroes - South Seekonk - East Providence Center - Hunts Mill
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-71.375-71.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-71.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-71.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-71.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-71.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.25
Block Island Sound and Approaches (13205-40) by NOAA
Block Island Sound and Gardiners Bay; Montauk Harbor (13209-27) by NOAA
Block Island Sound Point Judith to Montauk Point (13215-21) by NOAA