~ Crompton RI topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Crompton, Rhode Island, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7830665
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Crompton, Rhode Island (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 69785
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Crompton
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Rhode Island, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Crompton, Rhode Island, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moosehorn Corner - West Warwick - Crompton - Jackson - Ike Shippee Corner - Fiskeville - Kitts Corner - River Point - Tarbox Corner - Centerville - Lippitt - Quidnick - Spring Lake - Washington - Birch Hill (historical) - Arctic - Shippee Corner - Anthony - Hope - Spencers Corner - Phenix - Arkwright - Harris - Colvintown - Clyde
- Map Area ID: AREA41.7541.625-71.625-71.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.75-71.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.75-71.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.625-71.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.625-71.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -71.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -71.5
Block Island Sound and Approaches (13205-40) by NOAA
Block Island Sound and Gardiners Bay; Montauk Harbor (13209-27) by NOAA
Block Island Sound Point Judith to Montauk Point (13215-21) by NOAA