~ Greensburg NE KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Greensburg NE, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7794726
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Greensburg NE, Kansas (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 70252
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Greensburg NE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Greensburg NE, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Einsel Oil and Gas Field - Stotts Grain Grain Elevator Number 1 - South Branch Rattlesnake Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA37.7537.625-99.375-99.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.75-99.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.75-99.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37.625-99.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37.625-99.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.25
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.