~ Liberal KS topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2016
Liberal, Kansas, USGS topographic map dated 2016.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7756314
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Liberal, Kansas (file size: 22 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 25610
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Liberal
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2016
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Kansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Liberal, Kansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Western Mobile Home Park North - Western Mobile Home Park South - Dunlap Mobile Home Park - Downtown Mobile Home Park - Sunnyside Mobile Home Park - Sage Mobile Home Park - Gitgood Trailer Park - Scantlins Mobile Home Park - Gas Light Village Mobile Home Park - Southlawn Trailer Court - Cimarron Mobile Home Park - Hi - Klass Mobile Home Park - Four U Mobile Home Park - Liberal
- Map Area ID: AREA37.12537-101-100.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW37.125-101
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE37.125-100.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW37-101
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE37-100.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 37.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 37
- Western map edge Longitude: -101
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -100.875
Kansas City and Vicinity, Missouri and Kansas by The Seeger Map Company Inc.