~ Jureano Mountain ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2013
Jureano Mountain, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7733247
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jureano Mountain, Idaho (file size: 35 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22958
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Jureano Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jureano Mountain, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- California Bar - Mackinaw Creek - Davis Gulch - Jureano Mountain - Cliff Creek - Deep Creek - Phelan Creek - Moccasin Creek - Deep Creek Recreation Site - Haidee Mine - Gold Bug Gulch - Arnett Creek - Rabbit Creek - Rapps Creek - Pony Creek - Jureano Placer Diggings - Italian Mine - White Horse Basin - Missouri Gulch - Leacock Point - Napias Creek - Napias Creek Falls - Quartz Gulch - China Gulch - South Fork Phelan Creek - Ringbone Cayuse Mine - Leacock Ranch - Cat Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA45.2545.125-114.25-114.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.25-114.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.25-114.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.125-114.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.125-114.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -114.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -114.125
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps