~ Juniper Basin SE ID topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2013
Juniper Basin SE, Idaho, USGS topographic map dated 2013.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7733241
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Juniper Basin SE, Idaho (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22928
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Juniper Basin SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2013
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Idaho, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Juniper Basin SE, Idaho, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bert Monday Reservoir - State Line Reservoir - Upper Antelope Reservoir - Lower Antelope Reservoir - Mud Reservoir - Jackson Reservoir - Dell Dick Windmill - Antelope Spring - Ross Slough - Cleveland Reservoir - Pleasant Valley
- Map Area ID: AREA42.12542-116.375-116.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW42.125-116.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE42.125-116.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW42-116.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE42-116.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 42.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 42
- Western map edge Longitude: -116.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -116.25
Bannock County, Idaho with Pocatella city map by Big Sky Maps