~ Marengo IA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2015
Marengo, Iowa, USGS topographic map dated 2015.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7728351
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Marengo, Iowa (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 27657
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Marengo
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2015
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Iowa, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Marengo, Iowa, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Map Area ID: AREA41.87541.75-92.125-92
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW41.875-92.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE41.875-92
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW41.75-92.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE41.75-92
- Northern map edge Latitude: 41.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 41.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -92.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -92
Burlington, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Cedar Falls and Waterloo, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Cedar Rapids and Iowa City, Iowa by The Seeger Map Company Inc.