~ Fessenden West ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, 2014
Fessenden West, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7677121
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Fessenden West, North Dakota (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 15210
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Fessenden West
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Fessenden West, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Fessenden - Manfred
- Map Area ID: AREA47.7547.625-99.75-99.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.75-99.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.75-99.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.625-99.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.625-99.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.625
- Western map edge Longitude: -99.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -99.625
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps