~ Coffin Buttes ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Coffin Buttes, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7676633
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Coffin Buttes, North Dakota (file size: 24 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 9454
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Coffin Buttes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Coffin Buttes, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Jacks Lookout - Selma Union Cemetery - Coffin Buttes
- Map Area ID: AREA46.2546.125-102-101.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.25-102
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.25-101.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.125-102
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.125-101.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -102
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -101.875
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps