~ Chimney Butte ND topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Chimney Butte, North Dakota, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7676483
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Chimney Butte, North Dakota (file size: 34 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 69638
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Chimney Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: North Dakota, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Chimney Butte, North Dakota, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Custer Campground - Vanvig Ranch - Pellissier Ranch - Coal Creek - Chimney Butte - Burtkhart Ranch - Bully Pulpit Golf Course - Transportation Museum - Dantz Creek - Plumely Draw - Tepee Creek - Custer Trail Ranch - Little Creek - Chimney Butte - S Connell Ranch - Garner Creek - Medora Oil Field - Madzo Ranch - Custers Wash - Davis Creek - Maltese Cross Ranch - McCutchen Ranch - Merrifield Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA46.87546.75-103.625-103.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.875-103.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.875-103.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.75-103.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.75-103.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -103.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -103.5
Bismarck, Dickinson, Jamestown, and Mandan, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
Grand Forks, North Dakota by The Seeger Map Company Inc.
North Dakota Atlas and Gazetteer by DeLorme
North Dakota Recreation Map by Benchmark Maps