~ Willis Buttes MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Willis Buttes, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7598830
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Willis Buttes, Montana (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 49205
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Willis Buttes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Willis Buttes, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Moore Spring - North Prong Shade Creek - Teds Reservoir Dam - Teds Reservoir - 24N44E12DAAA01 Well - Bonin Divide - Alecs Springs - Jays Reservoir - Rooney Spring - 24N44E21AACB01 Well - Twitchell Pass - Corner Butte - Horsford Spring - US Number 1 Dam - Rocky Butte - Lytle Hill - Pattonhill Post Office (historical) - Shady Lane Dam - Willis Buttes - North Dam - 24N44E20CABD01 Well - Game Reservoir - Illmont School (historical) - Hell Gate - Teton Butte - Vanderhoof Hill - Big Butte - Margaret Hays Number 1 Dam - Deer Pass - Jack Creek - Lions Pass - Walton Reservoir Dam - Hell Gate Reservoir Dam - Bald Butte - Goose Island Reservoir - Hell Gate Reservoir - Game Reservoir Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA47.87547.75-106.125-106
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.875-106.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.875-106
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.75-106.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.75-106
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing