~ Upper Magpie Reservoir MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Upper Magpie Reservoir, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7598550
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Upper Magpie Reservoir, Montana (file size: 33 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 46414
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Upper Magpie Reservoir
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Upper Magpie Reservoir, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Abbot Draw - Upper Magpie Reservoir Dam - 14N55E27CDDB01 Well - 14N56E21ABAD01 Well - Juniper Dam - Gertison Dam - Basin View Dam - Prairie Goat Dam - Forks Reservoir - Ceder Bell Number 2 Dam - 14N56E09ADDB01 Well - Big Drop Reservoir - North Pine Oil Field - 13N56E30CCBC01 Well - Upper Magpie Reservoir - Prairie Goat Reservoir - Magpie Creek - Camp Reservoir - 14N55E27CD__01 Well - Upper Prairie Goat Dam - Twin Buttes Retention Dam - Gertison Dam - Dead Horse Dam - Bailer Reservoir - Gas City Oil Field - Bailer Reservoir Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.875-104.75-104.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-104.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-104.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.875-104.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.875-104.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.625
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing