~ Goodspeed Butte MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Goodspeed Butte, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7598512
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Goodspeed Butte, Montana (file size: 36 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 17735
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Goodspeed Butte
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Goodspeed Butte, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Horse Range Spring - Goodspeed Draw - Goodspeed Draw Reservoir - Piper Draw - Sheep Spring - Tate Well - Goodspeed Draw Spring - Overall Spring - Stanley Spring - North Fork Taylor Creek - Price Reservoir - Howes Reservoir - Elk Creek Sawmill Spring - Coal Bank Spring - Stewart Reservoir Number Two - Goodspeed Butte - Ole Spring - 06S46E33DDB_01 Well - Elk Creek Reservoir Number Two - 06S38E24ADAC01 Well - Kelty Spring - Dry Gulch Reservoir - Hedum Spring - Ash Creek Reservoir - Hedum Draw - Mystery Spring - Mud Spring - Burnt Rock Spring - Taylor Creek Sawmill Spring - Ash Creek Reservoir Number Two - Elk Creek Reservoir Number Three - Piper Draw Spring - Dry Gulch Spring - Griffin Coulee - Lyon Divide Reservoir Dam - South Fork Taylor Creek - Pierce Spring - Wilbur Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA45.37545.25-106.125-106
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.375-106.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.375-106
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.25-106.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.25-106
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing