~ Timber Hill MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Timber Hill, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7598269
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Timber Hill, Montana (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 45143
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Timber Hill
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Timber Hill, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Brewer Reservoir - Big Tree Draw - Maverick Spring Number 1 - German Number 2 Dam - Pot Hole Reservoir - White Rock Spring - Lost Farm Spring Number 2 - Big Noise Spring - Belltower Divide - Pioneer Cemetery - Maverick Spring Number 2 - Curley Spring - Rema Post Office (historical) - Cheesman Draw - V Bar M Spring - Big Tree Spring - Ballinger Spring - McClary Ranger Station - Rema School (historical) - Timber Hill - Double F Spring Number 2 - Sawmill Spring - Padden Number 2 Dam - Blacktail Draw - Sawdust Spring - 03S61E24CDBD01 Well - Gergen Reservoir - 04S61E03CACC01 Well - Tie Creek School (historical) - Icebox Spring - Double F Spring Number 1 - McClary Spring Number 1 - North Tie Creek - Gergen Creek - Gergen Spring - Lost Farm Spring Number 1 - Weller Draw - Picnic Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-104.25-104.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-104.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-104.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-104.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-104.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104.125
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing