~ Threemile Buttes MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Threemile Buttes, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7597999
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Threemile Buttes, Montana (file size: 36 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 45031
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Threemile Buttes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Threemile Buttes, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Roundup Creek - Watt Draw - Joe Yager Spring - Sawmill Spring - Montgomery Spring - Watt Draw Spring Number One - Dalzells Spring - Bowers Reservoir - McLennon Spring Number One - Mankameyer Spring - Upper Fifteenmile Spring - Ridenour Reservoir - Anchor Spring - Abbott Spring - Tenmile Spring - 04S47E12CABD01 Well - 05S47E10BCAB01 Well - Dead Horse Spring - Bottles School (historical) - Quebbeman Spring - McLennon Spring Number Two - Collinge Spring - Tenmile Well - 05S47E19BCBA01 Well - Ole Spring - Doonan Spring - Script Spring - Knudson Spring Number Two - Blue Bore Spring - Phillips Well - Skinner Gulch Spring Number Two - Potter Spring - Knudson Spring - Sterling Mine - Joe Spring - Spring Creek - Old Faithful Spring - Threemile Buttes - Spring Creek Spring - Wild Hog Spring - Otter Division - Butte Spring - Watt Spring - Skinner Gulch Spring Number One - Middle Creek Spring
- Map Area ID: AREA45.545.375-106-105.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.5-106
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.5-105.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.375-106
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.375-105.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -106
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.875
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing