~ The Horse Ranch MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
The Horse Ranch, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7597951
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): The Horse Ranch, Montana (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 44738
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: The Horse Ranch
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map The Horse Ranch, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 19N20E11BCC_01 Well - Morris School (historical) - 19N20E23BCB_01 Well - Taylor Fish Dam - 19N20E23DB__01 Well - 19N20E23CD__01 Well - Maury School (historical) - 20N20E17DCBB01 Well - Brush Creek School (historical) - Armells Reservoir Dam - 19N20E10BC__01 Well - 19N20E23BC__01 Well - Deer Coulee - 19N20E15AC__01 Well - The Horse Ranch - 19N20E26BD__01 Well - Taylor Reservoir Dam - Horse Ranch School (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA47.547.375-109.25-109.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.5-109.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.5-109.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.375-109.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.375-109.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.375
- Western map edge Longitude: -109.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -109.125
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing