~ Sims Spring MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Sims Spring, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7597249
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sims Spring, Montana (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 41467
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sims Spring
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sims Spring, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 30N49E18ACAA01 Well - 30N48E22DDCA01 Spring - Sims Spring - 30N48E20DAAB01 Well - Smith Coulee - Structure Number 149 Dam - 30N48E15ACAC01 Well - Structure Number 149 Reservoir - 29N48E09ADDC01 Well - Trenne School (historical) - 30N48E20DD__01 Well - Box Elder School (historical) - 29N48E11ADDD01 Well - 29N48E14DCAB01 Well - 29N48E14DBCC01 Well - Hertino School (historical) - Boyd School (historical) - 30N48E26BACC01 Well - 30N48E13AABB01 Well
- Map Area ID: AREA48.37548.25-105.5-105.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW48.375-105.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE48.375-105.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW48.25-105.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE48.25-105.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 48.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 48.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -105.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.375
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing