~ Sidney SE MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Sidney SE, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7597137
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Sidney SE, Montana (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 41270
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Sidney SE
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Sidney SE, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 21N60E29BABA01 Well - 21N59E23DBAA01 Well - 21N60E05BADC01 Well - 21N59E13CDC_01 Well - Klandi Ranch - 21N60E18DCBC01 Well - Olson Dam - Folkoord Dam - Buxbaum Number 2 Dam - 21N59E14BCA_01 Well - 20N60E10BDBC01 Well - Klandl Headquarters Flowing Water Well - 20N60E04BAAD01 Well - 21N59E35CCAA01 Well
- Map Area ID: AREA47.62547.5-104.125-104
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.625-104.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.625-104
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.5-104.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.5-104
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -104.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -104
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing