~ Short Creek MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Short Creek, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7597127
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Short Creek, Montana (file size: 32 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 41180
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Short Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Short Creek, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Egan Flat - Egan Coulee - 21N42E15DC__01 Well - Bridge Coulee - Lone Tree Creek - Big Dry Creek - Twitchell Number 2 Dam - Snap Creek - Short Creek - 21N42E15DDCC01 Well - Timber Creek - Twitchell Post Office (historical) - 22N42E34CC__01 Well - 21N42E14CC__01 Well - Shot Coulee - Claribell Number 11 Dam - Mendenhall Coulee - Flint Ranch - Stubby Point
- Map Area ID: AREA47.62547.5-106.375-106.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.625-106.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.625-106.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.5-106.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.5-106.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -106.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -106.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing