~ Shade Creek MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Shade Creek, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7597081
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Shade Creek, Montana (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 40710
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Shade Creek
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Shade Creek, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Torn Apart Dam - South Fork Shade Creek - 25N45E33DC__01 Well - Ruff Creek - Taylor Shade Dam - Christianson Reservoir - 24N45E08ADAD01 Well - 24N45E21AABB01 Well - 23N45E12DCC_01 Well - 24N45E01BB__01 Well - Christianson Dam - 24N45E25CACC01 Well - Ruff Dam
- Map Area ID: AREA47.87547.75-106-105.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47.875-106
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47.875-105.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW47.75-106
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE47.75-105.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 47.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -106
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -105.875
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing