~ Scab Rock Mountain MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Scab Rock Mountain, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7596843
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Scab Rock Mountain, Montana (file size: 31 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 71531
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Scab Rock Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Scab Rock Mountain, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Bear Gulch - Westling Dam - Pepper Dam - Goat Creek - Middle Fork Porcupine Creek - East Fork Smith Creek - Lat Post Office (historical) - 04N10E06B___01 Well - Kavanaugh Creek - Scab Rock Mountain - Meadow Creek - Bitter Creek - Crazy Mountains - Lat School (historical) - Stag Creek - Horse Camp Ditch - Bear Mountain - Meadow Creek - Smith Creek - Honey Run Creek - Anderson Dam - 04N09E03B___01 Well - 04N10E06AD__01 Well - Goat Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA46.2546.125-110.625-110.5
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW46.25-110.625
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE46.25-110.5
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.125-110.625
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.125-110.5
- Northern map edge Latitude: 46.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -110.625
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -110.5
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing