~ Ruby Mountain MT topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Ruby Mountain, Montana, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7596505
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Ruby Mountain, Montana (file size: 30 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 38877
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Ruby Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Montana, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Ruby Mountain, Montana, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- 03S04E08AD__01 Well - Kirk Wildlife Refuge Fishing Access Site - Browns Gulch - Bozeman Corundum Mine - Elk Creek Corundum Mine - Ruby Mountain - East Branch Camp Creek - Harringer Bridge - Harmon School (historical) - West Fork Camp Creek - Merritt Gulch - Green Hollow - 02S03E34CA__01 Well - Spanish Creek Basin - Spanish Breaks - Elk Creek - 02S03E35AC__01 Well
- Map Area ID: AREA45.62545.5-111.375-111.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW45.625-111.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE45.625-111.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW45.5-111.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE45.5-111.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 45.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 45.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.25
Big Sky Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing
Billings, Bozeman and South Central Montana by GM Johnson
Bob Marshall Wilderness Complex Topographic Map by National Geographic Maps
Bozeman Area, Montana by Beartooth Publishing