~ Gumm Pond GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Gumm Pond, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7537651
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Gumm Pond, Georgia (file size: 35 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 18745
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Gumm Pond
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Gumm Pond, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Big Bend - Black Creek - Spring Lake - June Hill School (historical) - Town Creek - Gumm Hill Church - Centerville School (historical) - Deep Slough - Tomas Lake - Gumm Pond - Poplar Springs Baptist Church - Stubbs Store (historical) - High Bridge Lake - Cox School (historical) - Peachtree Lake - Bluff Creek - Black Lake - Salt Log Lake - Dead River - Ramage Branch - Hayes Creek - Fowlers Store (historical) - Poplar School (historical) - Big Branch - Adams Pond - Bridge Lake - Gumm Creek - Poplar Springs Christian Church - Beech Ridge - Steel Trap Lake - Lord Lake - Crooked Shank - Hazeltine School (historical) - Cabin Hill Church (historical) - Stob Lake - Buck Creek
- Map Area ID: AREA3332.875-83.125-83
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW33-83.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE33-83
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW32.875-83.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE32.875-83
- Northern map edge Latitude: 33
- Southern map edge Latitude: 32.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -83.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -83
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.