~ Jacksonville GA topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Jacksonville, Georgia, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7536145
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Jacksonville, Georgia (file size: 34 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22318
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Jacksonville
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Georgia, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Jacksonville, Georgia, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Relee - Jacksonville
- Map Area ID: AREA31.87531.75-83-82.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW31.875-83
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE31.875-82.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW31.75-83
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE31.75-82.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 31.875
- Southern map edge Latitude: 31.75
- Western map edge Longitude: -83
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -82.875
Albany, Americus, Tifton and Bainbridge, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens and Gainesville, Georgia by GM Johnson
Athens, Georgia by The Seeger Map Company Inc.