~ Powers Slough AR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Powers Slough, Arkansas, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7483667
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Powers Slough, Arkansas (file size: 25 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 36281
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Powers Slough
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arkansas, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Powers Slough, Arkansas, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Hickory Grove School (historical) - Bolivar Creek - Claypool Reservoir - John Kocher Lake - Landers Ditch - Raccoon Bayou - Bear Branch - Powers Ditch - Hollow Branch - L'Anguille School (historical) - England Creek - McCracken Ditch - Mardis Branch - John Kocher Lake Dam - Swan Pond Ditch - Powers Slough
- Map Area ID: AREA35.62535.5-90.875-90.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.625-90.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.625-90.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-90.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-90.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -90.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -90.75
Arkansas Rapid Routes by Five Star Maps, Inc.