~ Wupatki SW AZ topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Wupatki SW, Arizona, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7263904
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Wupatki SW, Arizona (file size: 23 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 49941
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Wupatki SW
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Arizona, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Wupatki SW, Arizona, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- East Mesa - Citadel Pueblo (historical) - Hulls Wash - Mesa Well - Lomaki Pueblo (historical) - Antelope Prairie - North Mesa - Box Canyon - Red House Basin - Nalakihu Pueblo (historical) - Wupatki Spring - Magnetic Mesa - Doney Cliffs - Arrowhead Sink - South Mesa - Box Canyon Pueblo (historical) - Bar Doney Tank - Citadel Sink - Woodhouse Mesa - Wupatki National Monument - West Mesa - Middle Mesa - Doney Mountain - Ball Court Wash - Arrowhead Tank - Hulls Canyon - White Mesa - Cedar Canyon
- Map Area ID: AREA35.62535.5-111.5-111.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW35.625-111.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE35.625-111.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW35.5-111.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE35.5-111.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 35.625
- Southern map edge Latitude: 35.5
- Western map edge Longitude: -111.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -111.375
Apache Creek Juniper Mesa, Arizona, Map 857 by National Geographic Maps
Arizona and the Four Corners area by North Star Mapping
Arizona Backcountry Discovery Route by Butler Motorcycle Maps