~ Lambert Rocks OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Lambert Rocks, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7260986
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Lambert Rocks, Oregon (file size: 27 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 24791
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Lambert Rocks
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Lambert Rocks, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Anawalt Reservoir - Bogus Ranch - Chalk Basin - Red Line Reservoir - Bogus Creek - Dry Creek - White Wash Reservoir - White Rock Creek - Lambert Rocks - Bull Creek - Sand Spring - Morcom Reservoir Number Two - Bogus Rim - Ryegrass Creek - Dry Creek Reservoir - Bogus Creek Well
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-117.75-117.625
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-117.75
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-117.625
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-117.75
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-117.625
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -117.75
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -117.625
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company