~ Kenyon Mountain OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Kenyon Mountain, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7260896
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Kenyon Mountain, Oregon (file size: 38 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 23378
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Kenyon Mountain
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Kenyon Mountain, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Scott Mountain - East Fork Camas Creek - South Fork Camas Creek - Split Mountain - Camas Lookout - Kenyon Mountain - Thomas Mountain
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-123.875-123.75
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-123.875
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-123.75
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-123.875
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-123.75
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -123.875
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -123.75
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company