~ Folly Farm OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Folly Farm, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7259664
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Folly Farm, Oregon (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 15701
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Folly Farm
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Folly Farm, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Sunrise Valley - Summit Springs - Lambing Canyon - Follyfarm Post Office (historical) - Opal Valley - Baker Pass - Cord Post Office (historical) - Folly Farm - Quail Creek - Black Bull Spring - Porcupine Reservoir - Black Bull Spring Ranch Airport - Indian Creek Butte - Duck Creek Lakebed - Renwick Canyon - Lake Pit - Folly Farm Flat - Sheepshead Canyon Creek - Renwick Ranch
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-118.25-118.125
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-118.25
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-118.125
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-118.25
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-118.125
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -118.25
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -118.125
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company