~ Flybee Lake OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Flybee Lake, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7259658
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Flybee Lake, Oregon (file size: 29 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 15674
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Flybee Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Flybee Lake, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Open Valley - Open Valley Waterhole Number Three - Flybee Lake - Deep Canyon Lake - Little Valley - Devils Canyon - Flynn Lake - Open Valley Waterhole - Hole in Rocks
- Map Area ID: AREA43.12543-119.5-119.375
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW43.125-119.5
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE43.125-119.375
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW43-119.5
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE43-119.375
- Northern map edge Latitude: 43.125
- Southern map edge Latitude: 43
- Western map edge Longitude: -119.5
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -119.375
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company