~ McKeen Lake ME topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
McKeen Lake, Maine, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7256754
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): McKeen Lake, Maine (file size: 26 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 28425
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: McKeen Lake
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Maine, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map McKeen Lake, Maine, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- McKeen Lake - McGargle Rocks - McKeen Camp - Big Brook - T14 R10 WELS - McKeen Brook - Mink Pond - T15 R10 WELS - McKeen Island - Squirrel Brook
- Map Area ID: AREA4746.875-69.125-69
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW47-69.125
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE47-69
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW46.875-69.125
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE46.875-69
- Northern map edge Latitude: 47
- Southern map edge Latitude: 46.875
- Western map edge Longitude: -69.125
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -69
Acadia National Park, Maine, Map 212 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, North, Maine, Map 400 by National Geographic Maps
Allagash Wilderness Waterway, South, Maine, Map 401 by National Geographic Maps
Appalachian Trail Topographic Map Guide, Hanover to Mount Carlo by National Geographic Maps