~ Powell Buttes OR topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Powell Buttes, Oregon, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7254072
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Powell Buttes, Oregon (file size: 33 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 36266
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Powell Buttes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Oregon, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Powell Buttes, Oregon, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Red Cloud Ranch - Casey Spring - Ponderosa Substation - Rooster Comb - Powell Buttes - Baldwin Dam - Hat Rock - Dempsey Spring - Statz Spring - Three Spring Ranch - Wells Spring - Hat Rock Post Office (historical)
- Map Area ID: AREA44.2544.125-121-120.875
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW44.25-121
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE44.25-120.875
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW44.125-121
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE44.125-120.875
- Northern map edge Latitude: 44.25
- Southern map edge Latitude: 44.125
- Western map edge Longitude: -121
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -120.875
Albany and Linn County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Approaches to Yaquina Bay; Depoe Bay (18561-13) by NOAA
Ashland and Jackson County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company
Astoria, Seaside and Clatsop County, Oregon by Pittmon Map Company