~ Isle aux Herbes AL topo map, 1:24000 scale, 7.5 X 7.5 Minute, Current, 2014
Isle aux Herbes, Alabama, USGS topographic map dated 2014.
Includes geographic coordinates (latitude and longitude). This topographic map is suitable for hiking, camping, and exploring, or framing it as a wall map.
Printed on-demand using high resolution imagery, on heavy weight and acid free paper, or alternatively on a variety of synthetic materials.
Topos available on paper, Waterproof, Poly, or Tyvek. Usually shipping rolled, unless combined with other folded maps in one order.
- Product Number: USGS-7245307
- Free digital map download (high-resolution, GeoPDF): Isle aux Herbes, Alabama (file size: 16 MB)
- Map Size: please refer to the dimensions of the GeoPDF map above
- Weight (paper map): ca. 55 grams
- Map Type: POD USGS Topographic Map
- Map Series: US Topo
- Map Verison: Current
- Cell ID: 22166
- Datum: North American Datum of 1983
- Map Projection: Transverse Mercator
- Map Cell Name: Isle aux Herbes
- Grid size: 7.5 X 7.5 Minute
- Date on map: 2014
- Map Scale: 1:24000
- Geographical region: Alabama, United States
All neighboring USGS topo maps are available for sale online at a variety of scales.
Topo map Isle aux Herbes, Alabama, covers the geographical area associated the following places:
- Isle aux Dames - Portersville Bay - Terrapin Island - Isle aux Herbes - Point aux Pins
- Map Area ID: AREA30.37530.25-88.375-88.25
- Northwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSNW30.375-88.375
- Northeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSNE30.375-88.25
- Southwest corner Lat/Long code: USGSSW30.25-88.375
- Southeast corner Lat/Long code: USGSSE30.25-88.25
- Northern map edge Latitude: 30.375
- Southern map edge Latitude: 30.25
- Western map edge Longitude: -88.375
- Eastern map edge Longitude: -88.25
Alabama and Mississippi Waterproof Map by Kappa Map Group